Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Feel You Here

There has been a stirring me for the past few days. Maybe it's because I've had time to sit and think about my life - something I don't usually get to do. Maybe it's because I've been reading a lot. Or maybe it's something else. But I've been feeling restless. I have a growing hunger to do something that really matters. Something that will help hurting people. To take part in something bigger than myself. I really don't know what it is yet, but I want to figure it out.

I've been having this feeling on and off for the past year and a half or so, and I have yet to see where it's leading. I want to get involved in ministries that provide food for third world countries. I've started investing in TOMS shoes, deciding that all my spare change will go towards new pairs of shoes - thus providing someone else with new pairs. But I want to do more.

Don't get me wrong, I love theatre and I know that it's supposed to be a huge part of my life...but there's something more for me out there. Something I can do alongside my other passions. I just want to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment