Monday, May 23, 2011

Can't Help But Smile

My summer has consisted largely of these things:

This stuff is liquid gold. 
Color Me Katie has been lifting my spirits and providing inspiration for the past year or so now, and I think I'm going to start trying some of her ideas around my neighborhood. Visit her site here!


I've been trying to sort through all my things and get rid of  a bunch of stuff. A lot of throwing out, donating and organizing. I usually dress up like this when I'm doing it, too.

I didn't have time to watch Glee at all this past semester, so I've been catching up via Hulu. Although the season is losing its favor with me...I just can't quite give it up for good yet.


I used to read a lot when I was little but lost interest in high school. Lately, though, I've been loving it and made a resolution to read 15 books this year. I am currently on #7.

Living in Florida has some great advantages. For instance, it's pretty easy to lay beside a pool and get tan. I'm not mad about it.
My dad and I have been taking his Vespa out for some riding. It's great for warm summer evenings.
 



I've spent a fair portion of this summer trying to decide between these two schools. Akron won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment