Thursday, May 26, 2011

Around the World

I haven't been feeling well today, but I didn't want to stay in bed, so I decided to take a trip around the world...through my computer. Wanna see where I went?
I woke up and decided to have breakfast in Paris. That Eiffel Tower really is all it's cracked up to be.
From there I traveled to Greece where I went straight to the Dionysus Theatre in Athens. It is the oldest theatre in Greece. This is where it all began.
I also wanted to see the Theatre at Epidauros because it's huge and still in pretty good shape, so I stopped  there on my way out of Greece.

It was getting to be mid-morning, and I felt a song coming on, so I booked it to Austria and twirled my way over these mountains. I wish I could remember the song I was singing...something about hills..being alive? I don't remember.


 


 



Stopped in on London for some fish and chips.




After my delicious lunch and a walk through London, I ventured to Italy where I rented a Vespa (and a cute boy) and rode around all afternoon. I said "Ciao" a lot...it's the only word I know.

After a nice dinner in Italy, I headed back East to Costa Rica where I dropped in on the Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica. I've always wanted to go here, and this was the perfect day for it! They have a sloth named Wall-E. Just sayin'. 
And here we are. I've shown you what my day has been like so far. Now here's a little taste of what's coming next.

This is where I am right now. For those of you living under a rock, this is Times Square. I am currently walking to the Stephen Sondheim theatre on West 43rd where the revival of Anything Goes starring Sutton Foster is playing. That's what I'll be seeing very soon.

After the show, I plan to head up to 83rd street and eat dessert at Cafe Lalo. I've always wanted to visit this little place because it's from one of my favorite movies - You've Got Mail. I shall sit here and just wait for Tom Hanks to walk in and sit down across from me. 




After dessert I plan to jump over to Alaska to end my day staring at the Aurora Borealis. It will be the perfect ending to a perfect day.


What adventures will tomorrow hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment