Thursday, June 2, 2011

Holla if You're Ready for Some Summertime

Hello! I'm sitting here in my kitchen with some breakfast and coffee, just having a lazy day, and I thought I'd give another update on the basics of my summer.



So here are the things that have been occupying my time.
My parents have employed me to paint practically the entire interior of our house. The color is called Sand.  I am becoming quite good at taping, unscrewing outlet covers, and finding things to stand on so I can reach the ceiling :)




My mom has the coolest bike ever. It's a Biria EB 7 in Aqua Blue. I've been riding this thing a lot and it is legit. 

Whenever I'm home, I like to take advantage of the extra free time to catch up on movies that I haven't had time to see. This week it's The King's Speech, Black Swan, and Blue Valentine.
I've been trying to slowly build up my endurance again. Running three days a week for at least 30 minutes, trying to build up to an hour. 

After singing some Italian songs for my voice lessons this semester, I have been wanting to learn more of the language. It's just so beautiful. I was looking through books at Goodwill the other day and came across this little gem. I've been taking it page by page, slowly learning simple phrases. I love it.


Yes, this is a scanner, just in case you weren't sure. I've been trying to get rid of a lot of junk, and I have a lot of pictures and notebooks that I've been scanning so that I can get rid of them. I've watched entire movies while scanning my life onto a thumb drive. For instance...a pile of notebooks turned into an itty bitty thumb drive. Space saver for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment