Friday, June 17, 2011

On the Road Again

A few days ago, I celebrated my last evening in Florida. My parents sent me off with my favorite meal from Bonefish Grill - the Diablo Shrimp Fettucini.

nom nom nom delicious.


The next morning, I set out on what ended up to be a fifteen hour drive from Florida to Kentucky. Wanna see some stuff from my trip?


A boat with a smiley face travelled in front of me for a few miles.



This is what my trash tray looked like around hour 12. Thanks, Mom :)


After spending two days in Kentucky, I travelled further up north where Ohio greeted me with a lovely rainbow.  

Sometime after it became dark outside I looked down to change the song on my iPod and suddenly felt a huge bump under my left front tire. I thought I had just hit some tire debris on the road. About 30 seconds later I started smelling skunk. Turns out...I blew him up. This was the evidence I found on my tire the next morning


This is my room for the next 5 weeks, courtesy of Kate Wenger :)

It's going to be a good summer.


1 comment:

  1. I must say I feel sorry for any skunk that dares to cross your path.

    ReplyDelete