Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Playlist

I may be a little late, but I have started compiling a summer playlist. This is strictly limited to songs that either get me in the mood for summertime fun or have come to my attention very recently and are subjected to my constantly pushing "repeat" on the old iPod.


1. "Price Tag" - Jessie J.
2. "This Year" - The Thrills
3. "Loving You Tonight" - Andrew Allen
4. "Tonight Tonight" - Hot Chelle Rae
5. "1+1" - Beyonce
6. "Turn on the Radio" - Reba McEntire
7. "Sweet Thing" - Keith Urban
8. "Shark in the Water" - VV Brown
9. "Rainbow Sleeves" - Sherie Rene Scott from "Everyday Rapture"
10. "Oh What a Day" - Ingrid Michaelson
11. "Without You" - Keith Urban

This is what I've got so far. I'd love to know what your favorite summer songs are right now, so feel free to send me a comment or an email with some suggestions and I'd love to give them a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment